Friday, November 23, 2012

#53, #69, #242, #264, #265

"That Damn Blog"

That's what I would title post thing if I titled my posts differently. I am a rule-follower at heart, so I won't change the form, but those are my thoughts. Melanie coined the phrase while completing #242 when I was stressed out before my recital and said to myself, "Why on earth did I put myself through this voluntarily?!"

I said it again today because I looked at the list of golas, assuming I had completed a ton of them! I haven't yet. Oh well. Regardless, here's what we've got:

#53: Vote. 
Boom, baby! Two presidential elections, 100% track record!

#69: Buy a new suit.
Had to do this for Patrick's wedding. It's gray and I love it. I work it to school on picture day.

#242: Give a Recital at PSU.
So glad this is over, and thankful to my friends for performing with me. I was amazed at who came to watch, very inspired and felt very loved. My reed feel off in the middle of one of the pieces, but that's how it goes.

#264: Patrick/Angela Wedding!
Sept. 28 was a perfect day! Well, it rained, but it was an indoor wedding. I had to kneel on the alter next to Patrick since it was a catholic wedding. I had a communion wafer for the first time! It wasn't too tasty.

#265: Drew/Jill Wedding!
Sept 14 was another perfect day! I sang a song at the wedding with Will playing guitar. It was perfect. This wedding was like an IC reunion, so it was really special.

Yeah, that's it. That's all I've done. Since August 20th.

Damn blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment